Okay so I obviously have to address that. When I first starting blogging about our "Road to Conceiving" we'll call it, I got a text message from my brother reminding me he reads my blog and he doesn't need to know so much detail about his little sister trying to make a baby. I told hime he didn't have to read those parts but he stated he's rather have a disclaimer or bright flashing warning to let him know. So there's my disclaimer! :)
So here we are 18 months and still no eggo that's preggo! I thought charting and doing the whole basel temperature thing every monring work out but after 8 disappointing months of that and 1 failed attempt that's apparently not enough either. I've decided to take one more step....the Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK). One of my friends started using them a few months ago and said they were "fun" because you get a smiley face to let you know your ovulating, plus I'm pretty sure it worked for her the first or second month they tried. So last month I thought what the hell, nothing else is working like it's suppose to might as well try one more thing. Well month 1 was a failure! So now we wait. Oh how I've begun to HATE waiting! But of course what other choice do we have but to wait and see what month 2 will bring us.
No comments:
Post a Comment