Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Surprise!

No need to have a pending grounding for baby, MJ cooperated!!!

We're having a...


BOY!!!!!!! 

He gave us his money shot and we got to see his winky!

Baby Boy was very active during our ultrasound and we were able to watch him for 30 minutes while the tech took all his measurements. He is healthy, strong and everything looks perfect!! Dave is seriously on cloud 9! The tech found his junk at the very beginning of our appointment, Dave was so happy he kept shaking my leg with excitement that the tech thought it was the baby moving like crazy, so she had to tell him to stop.

I'm still in a bit of shock! I would be either way but knowing the sex just makes it so much more real!! There really is a healthy baby growing in my belly, we have a gender and we have a name picked out already! We had a list of 3 names each we narrowed down to about 2 months ago but really haven't talked about it since. After our u/s while we waited to see the midwife, Dave decided we should name baby boy the name I LOVE! I of course agreed and now we are settled on a first name!!! Now we just have to decide on the middle. We are definitely going to try our best to keep the name a secret till he arrives... 

We had our families over for dinner last night and revealed the gender. As soon as I get my pictures uploaded I will post all about that but wanted to share our news till then!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Big Congrats!! I can not tell you how excited I am for you!

LC said...

Yay!!!!! We're both having a little boy! So excited for you -happy to hear he's nice and healthy!!!!

Makenzie said...

YAY!! Congrats to Dave :) ...and you!!

Corinne said...

congrats. Sons are amazing, they love their moms so much.