How Far Along: 21 weeks
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of a banana! Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).
Maternity Clothes: Ohh yeah! Wearing all maternity pants and rotating between maternity and non-maternity shirts.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Daily and I love every single minute of it!
Sleep: It comes and goes, some nights are more comfortable then others.
Belly button in or out? In. Although yesterday my belly button hurt on and off throughout the day, like it was being stretched. So I'm pretty sure it's on it's way being pushed out which would make sense since MJ has now moved up a little higher and is rolling right up just under the belly button.
What I miss: Nothing!
Food Cravings: Fruits and vegetables! Had to stop by Sam's Club last week to stock up on apples, banana's, oranges, grapes, celery, carrots, edemamme, and strawberries. I've realized they have been missing majorly in my diet, especially since the first trimester in a half all I wanted were carbs. It's all that helped with the nausea. Baby wants nutrients!!! And if now begins the time that he starts acquiring a taste for whatever he gets in utero, well then I better listen if I want him to eat anything else aside from chicken nuggets and McD's french fries like his daddy!
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Back pain, thank you sciatic nerve! Still getting up to pee at least once every night.
Best Moment(s) this week: Getting use to saying "him" instead of baby. Checked out a daycare facility. Ordered his bedding and it came in the mail today!!! I LOVE IT!!
Milestones: Next is 24 weeks viability
What I'm looking forward to: Shopping :)
1 comment:
Yay for a little banana-sized boy! Appropriate, considering your fruit/veggie cravings!
Post a Comment