Tuesday, July 14, 2009

8 Things

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT YEAR:

  • Watching our house being built
  • Moving into our new house
  • Becoming an Aunt for the first time
  • Having holiday's at our house!
  • Purchasing a new car
  • New Moon coming out Nov. 20th
  • Starting a family
  • Finish my Mater's degree (or at least getting closer to finishing)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

  • Worked
  • Purchased all our new appliances
  • Bought our dining room table
  • Filled out paperwork for our loan
  • Went out to dinner with my in-laws
  • Went to check the progress of the house
  • Took the dogs for a car ride
  • Watched TV
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
  • Lose weight by not exercising and eating whatever I wanted
  • Win the lottery
  • Go sky diving
  • Find a job I love
  • Travel around the world
  • Go scuba diving
  • Invent something
  • Get LASIK done

8 SHOWS I WATCH:

  • The Office
  • 90210
  • The Hills
  • HGTV
  • Chelsey Lately
  • Road Rules/Real World Challange
  • Young and the Restless
  • The Soup
8 FAVORITE FOODS:
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Sushi
  • McDonald's french fries
  • Soft pretzels with cheese
  • Chocolate
  • Mexican
  • Pizza
  • Crab Rangoon
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • Australia
  • Tahiti
  • Ireland
  • Africa
  • New York City
  • Hawaii
8 PLACES I’VE LIVED:
  • Davenport, IA
  • Cedar Falls, IA
  • That's sad I can only list 2 cities :(

No comments: