Yesterday was my sister-in-laws baby shower. Her sister did all the planning and organizing and I helped out as best I could. Her sister has much more experience with baby s
howers, babies, etc. than do I. Mollie did a fantastic job. It was such a lovely day and everything was so beautiful! The shower was held at Palmer College's Student Union which was a perfect space to fit everyone. We had a great turn out, about 35-40 people showed up from both sides of her family. A few of my aunts and cousins came and brought my grandmother which was wonderful!! It was so good to see everyone. Steph got so many wonderful things for the baby. He going to be one stylish dude that's for sure. There were some of he cutest outfits, socks, and little shoes...so adorable. Can't wait to see him in all of them :) The cake as you can see is a mock up of the shower invitations, it was such a cute cake and delicious I must say. The color scheme came from the invite also, everything was orange and green, not your average baby boy blue which I thought looks great.
Close up of the beautiful cake!
Centerpieces consisted of Gerber daisies, a little bucket with snacks and diaper pins. Steph's head table also had a cute little martini glass decorated with baby boy items and baby's first piggy bank from his great grandma. The piggy bank was also sent around the room to be filled up with everyone's loose change to help start his college fund up early! It was also used as a game, we had to guess how much money was collected which was $25, I was no where near that .
Isn't she adorable, just love it!
Here is the outfit my husband picked out for his nephew. He was very excited about this purchase and actually got it a few months ago for the shower. He is one excited soon-to-be uncle!
1 comment:
Go HAWKS!
Post a Comment