We meet with our contractor this afternoon and have confirmed we will be able to move into the house on August 1st! YEAH!!! If we really wanted to push them they could probably get it done by next weekend but that would be pushing it. It would be awesome, however, I don't want anyone rushing and making any mistakes, so we will survive another week at the in-laws house. But I will be giving them our 2 week notice tonight :)
Updates with the house:
All our closet shelving is in throughout the entire house. The master closet looks phenomenal, more than enough room. Actually, I think I might have to go on a little shopping spree to fill up all that space! The painters are on their last week of painting. They finished up spraying all the trim and baseboards throughout the main floor. Yesterday they started painting the red in the kitchen and dining area as well as the sauteed mushroom in the living area and laundry room. It's looking fantastic and I cannot wait to see it after they are all finished, which should be today! Then all they will have to do is go through and do any last minute touch ups.
Also I would like to say Happy Birthday to my husband! He turns 29 today!!! Happy Birthday David!

Mid-painting of Burning Bush in the Kitchen

Mid-painting in the dining area

The Pantry Shelves

Dave's side of the master closet

My side of the master closet....

...my other side of the master closet :)

The Hawkeye bathroom has it's stripes and looking so much better

The fireplace mid-paint

The bedroom closets
No comments:
Post a Comment