On another note, I've been pondering curtains for the living room the last few days. I found some I loved at Pier One on-line on sale, however when I went to the store this afternoon they do not have them anymore. The closest store from Davenport is Coraville or Peoria for me to check. They did have some other curtains with the exact same pattern but just different colors, pictured to the right. What do you think about them. The flowers are red, in the picture the flowers look more orange than red. They are kind of a more ketchup red but fairly close to the red we are painting the kitchen and dining area so they could work. I bought them anyways to look at them outside of the package and to get some opinions from others, so let me know what you think. I still really love the other ones though (1st picture below) so I'll have to see if I can hunt them down at an other store some how.

This is another pair at Pier One also that I found, also on sale
No comments:
Post a Comment