We went to dinner and a movie last night and saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last night. Dave and I have made it a tradition since we starting dating to see every new Harry Potter movie opening weekend. Unfortunately this time we have been far too busy to go on opening weekend but it's only been out a week. Trust me Dave has been letting me know how we've missed it! I was never really into Harry Potter before I met him and he sure loves it! He got me into it and I really have started to enjoy the series. The special effects are amazing!! Although the movie was good, I have to say I was a little disappointed with the ending. I'm not going to give anything away but I have to say it just ended and left me saying "Is that it?!?". I know they are suppose to keep you hanging but seriously, I guess the point is to have you wanting more and keep you waiting. I just hope we don't have to wait
On another note of disappointment, at work Brittany and I had read about how is certain locations the trailer for New Moon was being shown in the previews to Harry Potter. Dave and I were really hoping it would be played (YES Dave has become a huge fan of Twilight!! hehe). I think Dave was slightly irritated when I told him they were showing the trailer in select areas and not in all theaters. Why are the previews different in certain theaters? The start of each preview we would hold our breath.....but NO, NOTHING, NO EDWARD, NOT EVEN A GLIMPSE! So very disappointed!! I would have loved to see Edward on the big screen...can't wait for Nov. 20th!
No comments:
Post a Comment