We had our first gas leak at the house yesterday! Luckily it was outside the house and one of the workers were there to smell it and called the energy company to fix it. The carpet started getting installed yesterday as well. Most of all the padding is down and the carpets are cut, they just have to actually install it, so it should be finished today. Other than that there's not a whole lot left to do. The painters do have to come back and do touch-ups. I plan on taking a sticky note pad out there today to go around the entire house and point out what needs fixed! Gotta make sure it ALL gets done right! We are back to debating on whether or not to sod or seed. Sod or seed, sod or seed??? Either way we won't have grass for a while. If we seed, it obviously will take a while to start growing in and if we sod we won't be able to lay it until September. On the decisions!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Preparing
Well the big move is only days away and I have been busy, okay more like anxiously getting things ready. I reorganized everything we have at the in-laws place, washed all the sheets, towels and curtains I've gotten and packed them all up. The pups and I went over to my parents house last night to go through the things we have stored over there to pull everything out of the closets and organize them. I think we are pretty much ready to go! Unfortunately the majority of our belongings are in storage and that isn't getting delivered until next week. So we won't have very much in the house or much to do the first few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment