Thursday, July 9, 2009

Spare Me

A big group of about nine of us went bowling last night. Now I am not the best bowler but I thought I actually did pretty well! I used the "big kids" ball, the hot pink 8 pounder, because of my massive muscles of course. The first game I tied Chad for 4th place with a score of 102, which he was NOT happy about. The second game I did a little better and got a few strikes and spares to get 111. For the third game, while I only got a 107 Dave kicked butt with 4, yes FOUR, strikes to end the 9th and 10th frames!! Dave throws the ball so hard I swore he was going to break something. The screens show how fast you throw the ball each time and Dave's ball was at a steady 26mph throughout each game! I was right behind him with my 13 mph, as my top speed :) Our fourth game was by far the best, for Dave and I at least. Dave got either a spare or a strike in every frame except two and I ended with my top score of 120, yeah! It had been a long time since we were last bowling, it was a nice change and lot of fun.

No comments: