Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back to Work for Me #21 - Completed!

Last week I interviewed for two different positions at the one of the local hospitals in our area, Genesis. I've been applying for positions with them for exactly a year now! Both interviews went really well. They both were suppose to set up 2 second interviews for this week, however I received a phone call last week (2 days after my interview) from the HR department with a contingent offer! I went Monday afternoon to take my physical and drug test, then got a call back from HR again saying I passed everything and they made an official offer!! So no more unemployment for me, I'm going to be a working girl again!! I have officially made my way into the Health Care industry. Genesis is the second largest employer in the area so there is LOTS of opportunities for advancement, I will have endless possibilities for working my way up and gaining some really great experience along the way! It's honestly been nice having the last 3 months off of work but I am definitely ready to take this next step in my life and my career!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeeaaa!!! Big Congrats to you! What all will you be doing? I am so excited for you :)

The Gorsh House said...

Congrats Brenda. When do you start?

Brenda said...

Thanks, I'm very excited! I'll be starting off in Customer Service dealing with patient accounts regarding their bills, payment plans, giving them options if they need help with expenses, etc. And I will be starting on Feb 22nd!

Tracy Wren said...

Congratulations Brenda! Sounds like a great opportunity for you!