- Monday - Elliptical 30 minutes, distance 2.50 miles; Abs, lifted arms, squats, lunges
- Tuesday - Off: Snow Day
- Wednesday - Treadmill 30 minutes (jogged 11 minutes), distance 2.24 miles
- Thursday - Elliptical 40 minutes, distance 3.25 miles; Treadmill 30 minutes at 4.0 incline, distance 1.76 miles; Abs, lifted arms, squats, lunges, leg extensions.
- Friday- Elliptical 31 minutes, distance 2.25 miles
- Saturday- Off
- Sunday- Off
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Week #11 Workout Update
This week started off slow and was pretty rough trying to stay in workout mode plus eating healthy. Luckily towards the end of the week I picked up some slack and headed the gym first thing in the morning to get my workouts out of the way. It was tough getting out of bed just to go to the gym but I figure I better start adjusting my schedule because I'll be starting my new job soon. Once I start working I hope to get to the gym in the morning before going to work, so that mean getting up super early, well a ot earlier than I have in the past 4 months that is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment