Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week #13 Workout Update

This week I was faced with the challenge of balancing my first week working and working out. And I FAILED! I did get to the gym 3 days this week which is my goal, however I have been making it a point to go 4 days. This week just exhausted me! No amount of coffee could suffice. By time I got off work, the last thing on my mind was working it out. Thankfully I was able to make it at the end of the week and get my minimum days in. The goal for this next week: Making it to the gym 4 day during the week! Let's hope I find some energy for my second week of work
  • Monday - Elliptical 35 minutes, distance 3.01 miles; Treadmill 27 minutes (ran 17 minutes), distance 2.20 miles
  • Tuesday - Off
  • Wednesday - Off
  • Thursday - Off
  • Friday - Treadmill 22 minutes (ran 15 minutes), distance 1.78 miles; Elliptical 31 minutes, distance 2.53 miles
  • Saturday - Elliptical 40 minutes, distance 3.52 miles; Cycling 35 minutes, distance 7.62 miles
  • Sunday - Off

No comments: