- I was at a beach and piranhas were attacking people, there were swarming the waters up and down the coast. For some reason we wanted to get in the water so we traveled a ways down the coast to try and get into a small fishing boat but the piranhas started attacking the boat too.
- We were living at our old house, I had just come home from work and was in the kitchen when I noticed the back door open. I heard someone tiptoeing up the basement steps and when I looked they were gone. So I waited in the kitchen and tried hiding around the corner but where I could still see the door. Someone was hiding in our basement trying to sneak back out
- There were a bunch of deer in our backyard grazing and then a big buck came up to our windows and started ramming it's antlers against the window and it started to crack
- I found out I was pregnant but was already 5 months along, I looked down at my stomach and all of a sudden I had a popped out and had a bump (p.s. I'm not!)
- As soon as I had dream 4 I had some dream about the Bible but can't remember what exactly
- We were sleeping in bed (at our current house) and someone broke into our house at night, they were in one of the other bedrooms across the hall going through papers and then ran down the hall. I got out of bed and ran after them and jumped on their back wrestling them to the ground
- Another dream about deer but it's pretty fuzzy now
- My brother and sister-in-law were at my parents house practicing some Hispanic rituals (FYI-no one in my family is Hispanic), then later I was in a Mexican dress and someone was making me learn a really weird Latin dance. I didn't want to dance but was being forced to learn it
I use to be into tying to look up the meanings of my dreams after I had them, but I think this is getting pretty ridiculous and would be way to much work!
No comments:
Post a Comment