Friday, February 26, 2010
Back to Work I Go...
I have officially completed my first week at my new job!! YEAH! The days were long but the week sure seemed like it flew by. I was in orientation the first 2 days and then training the last 3. Let me tell you, it's like learning a foreign language! Well insurance is a whole new language I guess. I never really understood it before but know I'm learning all sorts of information about every type of insurance, insurance companies, and how to use all the computer systems the hospital uses. It's definitely overwhelming!! But I think once next week comes around and I start shadowing the other employees and using the computer systems it's going to get easier. I really like it so far. I started with 3 other people, so I'm really glad we got to start as a group and go through all this together. We're able to help each other and ask questions the others didn't think of, I think it's just easier when there's someone else in the same boat as you starting a new job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment