- Monday - Treadmill 30 minutes (jogged 20 minutes), distance 2.45 miles
- Tuesday - Elliptical 30 minutes, distance 2.55 miles
- Wednesday - Treadmill 30 minutes (jogged 25 minutes), distance 2.60 miles; Abs, lifted arms, squats, lunges, leg extensions
- Thursday - Elliptical 30 minutes, distance
- Friday - Treadmill 24 minutes (jogged 15 minutes), distance 2.0 miles; Elliptical 23 minutes, distance 1.70 miles; Abs, lifted arms, squats, lunges.
- Saturday - Off Class All Day!
- Sunday - Off Class All Day!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Week #10 Workout Update
Another week has come to an end. Now that I have successful make it through 10 weeks of continuously going to the gym a minimum of 3 days a week (usually 4-5), I have decided I need to start lifting! So I am going to try to lift at least 2 days a week. I'm shooting for 2 but hope to make it 3 days a week. Need to start getting some of these muscles toned and in shape!! I'm definitely over the snow and this cold weather and SO dearly looking forward to a little bit of a warm up so I can start taking the dogs out on walks again and try to run outside! Which will actually be my next goal...to run a mile outside which is far more difficult than in a gym on a treadmill so that is why I will only be shooting for 1 mile although I can run more!! :) Come on Spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment