Friday, February 12, 2010

Meeting Baby Luke

Our friends Megan and Aaron had their baby boy on Saturday, February 6th! I swear Feb. 6th is a very special day for having babies since baby Luke now shares his birthday with at least 4 other people I know, including our friends' daughter Kennedy who just turned 1-years old! I got the opportunity to spend the day with Megan and baby Luke all day today! I got a call from Megan yesterday asking me if I had any plans (of course I don't!) and if I would come over for the day because Aaron had to go into work for a while and she is still pretty sore. So of course I would love to and jumped at the opportunity. Little Luke is so adorable and so tiny! I got him to stop crying and even fall asleep twice! It was such a joy for me to spend time with them, I loved every single minute of it.
Congratulations Megan and Aaron on Baby Luke!!

No comments: