Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've been MIA!

It seems like forever since I've wrote a post or even looked at my blog and after FINALLY coming back..... it has been FOREVER!! Let me tll you it's been a long couple of weeks! A lot of things have been going on such as work, school, and well, life. I'll get to a few of those other things that have been happening in future posts. But for now, lets talk about work and school....

As you know I started a new job last month. Things are going very well, I am officially done with training and started on the phone's talking with patients last week. I have to admit, I was SUPER nervous, mainly because I have no background in insurance and hardly even understood it when I started! Thankfully I only had nerves the first day and since, have been pretty good. I'm still learning new things everyday and asking tons of questions to my 2 other co-workers who are in my office as well as the other 2 girls I started with. I must say that they all have been so helpful and I am so grateful for them to stop what their doing (20 times a day) to answer a question or show me something. Some days I feel so bad because I ask so many questions! Their troopers though!

As for school, this semester is kicking my A$$!!! THANK GOD, this is my last semester of actually classes!!!! YEAH!! I will hopefully be done (fingers crossed) in August! Then I will officially have a masters degree and possible be done with school for a while. Who knows! I am currently taking two core classes for my program, Principles of Epidemiology and Health Science Statistics, don't those sounds like fun? I've had lots of work from both classes to keep me busy. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed the last 2 weeks! As my workout updates will reflect when I post then next. I am definitely having a hard time learning how to balance working a new full-time job again while taking 2 graduate level classes, and taking care of my family and myself! This week is spring break for school, unfortunately that really means nothing to me anymore besides one week of no night class. But I am determined to find balance in my life again and with this week off of class am trying to get caught up with my classes and maybe, hopefully, even ahead!! And I also plan on getting back to the blogging world!

No comments: