Saturday, March 20, 2010

One of My Favorite Things...

Being in my mid-twenties, I absolutely hate the fact that I still breakout! Having zits is something your only suppose to have then your in high school going through puberty NOT as an adult!! I have been on a mission to figure out how to control my skin. I've tried many, many different products from acne creams to moisturizers to products with all natural ingredients. Nothing totally works. One of my good friends had used Proactiv a few years ago and said it had worked for her but she didn't like the sheen it left on her skin. So I finally decided to breakdown and see what all the fuss about Proactiv was. I mean, after seeing so many endorsements from celebrity after celebrity it better do something, right?

I started using it at the end of January. After only a few weeks I could tell a difference in my skin, I still had some small breakouts but they were only small bumps and nothing that taunted my to squeeze, pop or pick at it. Yes, I'm one of those, I'm a picker and a popper. I know it's horrible and I shouldn't do it but I just can't help it! Now it's almost been 2 full months of using the products and I love them! My skin is cleared up and any redness from previous acne and scarring has definitely been reduced. At first I did notice what my friend was talking about with the sheen to your skin but it's nothing that bothers me. I love having healthy clear skin and the best thing is I don't feel like a teenager anymore!!!!!

No comments: