- Monday - Off
- Tuesday - Cycling 11 minutes, distance 2.00 miles; Elliptical 30 minutes, distance 2.67 miles, Abdominal's
- Wednesday - Treadmill 30 minutes, distance 2.27 miles (ran 15 minutes)
- Thursday - Off - Class
- Friday - Jog/Walk with the dogs, 40 minutes, distance 2.8 miles
- Saturday - Off
- Sunday - Off
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Week 17 Workout Update
I must say, I am pretty proud of myself and my puppies. Friday I thought we would just go for a little walk but then once we got out side I decided to attempt to jog outside for the first time. We went down to the bike path which is 0.8 miles from our house. Once we got there we jogged about 0.6 miles along the bike path, took a short rest and came back. Waveland actually pulled me along some of the way which helped me keep going and I was pulling poor Maddux along. We did jog the majority of the way which I was really surprised by because it is so much harder to run outside than on a treadmill and this was my first attempt but we did it! All in all we made it just shy of 3 miles!! I think this is awesome for my first time running outside. Of course once we got home we all passed out on the couch for a good 20 minutes trying to gain some strength back :) Kelsey and I plan on running in Race for the Cure in June which is a 5k and we're going to see what other 5k's are around to do those as well. Who knows maybe I'll even try to shoot for the Bix in July depending on how things go!! Now I just got to keep it up from here on out so I can actually run the entire thing without walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment