Monday, March 22, 2010

Week #16 Workout Update

          After a tough week starting off, I made it back to the gym and even got outside to enjoy some beautiful weather before Spring welcomed us with 4+ inches of snow.... thank you Mother Nature! At least I got 3 days of some type of exercise right?! It's been quite a while since I've done Abs so Saturday when I went to the gym I thought maybe I should get back in the swing of the things and start working my Abs again.....horrible idea!! Well, ok no horrible but I am surely paying for letting so much time go that 2 days later I am still pretty sore! I will defeat you Abdominal's!!! :)

          • Monday - Off
          • Tuesday - Off
          • Wednesday - Off
          • Thursday - Walk/Jog with the dogs 25 minutes
          • Friday - Elliptical 30 minutes, distance 3.00 miles; Treadmill 20 minutes, distance 1.45 miles; Walk with the dogs 15 minutes
          • Saturday - Elliptical 27 minutes, distance 2.70 miles; Cycling 15 minutes, distance 3.00 miles; Abs!!!
          • Sunday - Off

          No comments: