Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Follow-up Appt.

Just had my follow-up appointment this afternoon and it went well. My midwife told me that everything is getting back to normal and looking good.

Uterus back down to normal... CHECK!

Hormone levels back down to normal... CHECK!

Aunt Flow arrived to town... delayed/MIA.

She told me that they are usually suppose to tell women after a miscarriage to wait 3 months/cycles before trying again. However she doesn't feel that is always necessary or practical considering some couple, like us, have already been trying for over a year. She did mention that although it seems to be much more common that women may have a miscarriage, it is very unlikely for a women to have more than one and (like I have said before) at least we know we can get pregnancy now. She recommended to wait at least one cycle or two depending how we felt and hoped to see us in 4 months :) So it looks like we got the green light after at least one cycle!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Well, you better GET ON IT Dexter! :)

I need to come here more often....I love your blog!

Such cute designs...and I love your writing style, babe!

Nicole said...

That is such great news.