Saturday, October 22, 2011

Acu Update

I'm improving. And I'm down to just once a week! My EMI chart was a lot better the last time I got tested, I'm due for another one so fingers crossed that one is either the same or better. Things look like they are working more efficiently, hopefully that leads to better results and increased odds on the baby front.

I'm still definitely not getting use to the needles. The toes still hurt really bad and I hate knowing that it's coming. I try to distract myself but it doesn't work. And the last two sessions Dr. C put needles in my third fingers, like right in the cuticle part. It hurts!!! But it's worth it if it works.

So we're onto IUI #2....ready or not! It's hard to decide whether or not we are ready to continue in this process. We of course don't want to go through another loss or a failed IUI attempt, but we both really want to get pregnant, stay pregnant and bring home a baby. So even though the last few months have been really tough, we've came to the decision to continue with infertility treatments and take the next step, IUI round two!

1 comment:

The Gorsh House said...

Prayers and love always!