Monday, January 18, 2010
#85 Completed and I Feel More Like An Adult!
I'm feeling more like an adult because we're getting actual adult bedroom furniture!! Big Day! Thank you to Dave's Uncle Mike for helping us out and getting us started. For our Christmas present, Mike wanted to buy us nightstands for our master bedroom. Bedroom furniture was not on our list of priorities when moving in to our new house. We've gotten buy with wire shelving from my college dorm days as our nightstands, one of Dave's very old/very small 3 drawer chest for all our socks and undergarments, and an old bed frame we borrowed from some friends. I had decided I wanted to be handy and construct an upholstered headboard this summer (#39 of 101 List) so that would take care of not needing to buy a bed and then Dave and I would just purchase a matching dresser to go with the nightstands Mike bought us. So Saturday we went shopping! We ended up getting an actual 4 piece bedroom set from Furniture Row at Bedroom Expressions. The brand is Que. Dave and I both love platform beds so we ended up getting one, there goes making a headboard on my own! But I am extremely happy and excited for our new purchase and can't wait for it to come in. Below is a picture of the entire set, however we are just getting the bed, 2 night stands, and 6 drawer dresser. It's a contemporary style of solid hardwood, its cherry wood with an espresso finish. The bed has a black leather padded headboard and the dresser and nightstands have curve drawer fronts with brushed nickel knobs. I will post pictures once in comes in and is all set up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment