- Monday - Treadmill 31 minutes (23 minutes jogging), distance 2.50 miles!!! I had to go that extra minute to get that full half mile; Abs
- Tuesday - Treadmill 44 minutes (28 minutes jogging), distance 3.44 miles!!
- Wednesday - Elliptical 36 minutes, distance 2.97 miles; Abs
- Thursday - Treadmill 45 minutes (20 minutes jogging), distance 2.36 miles; Abs
- Friday - Elliptical 61 minutes, distance 5.0 miles
- Saturday - Off
- Sunday - Off
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Week #7 Workout Update
I started of the week with a bang and actually continued all week long! Monday I jogged 2 miles on the treadmill and for 23 minutes straight before the treadmill automatically started the cool down. I was so excited to be able to actually jog that long. Two weeks ago I made it 16 minutes so my goal Monday was to go 17 minutes. When I had 4 minutes to go I started getting a big cramp but I just focused on the music playing on my iPod and made it through. Then I kept telling myself to just go one more minute. And I went an additional 6 minutes than my goal!! I was extremely exhausted afterwards of course but I did feel great. I'm trying not to over due it and so far so good, no knee pain yet!! I did extra cardio on Friday in anticipation for going out and having Happy Hour. I feel great about this weeks progress and accomplishments and hope it will continue into next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GOOD WORK GORSH!!! I'm proud of you!!
Post a Comment