- Monday - Elliptical 30 minutes (too crowded for anything else!)
- Tuesday - Treadmill - Walk/Jog 30 minutes, I only made it 10 minutes straight of jogging and then an additional 2 more toward the end, but better than nothing. Also did Abs
- Wednesday - Elliptical 33 minutes/Abdominal plus Plank 1 minutes/3 times
- Thursday - Off
- Friday - Treadmill 30 minutes/Abs
- Saturday - Off
- Sunday - Off
Monday, January 11, 2010
Week #6 Workout Update
I thought this week was going to be a very busy week at gym since it was the first week of the new year. That means all those New Year's resolutions of joining a gym and starting the new year off by working out would be crowded up the gym and all the machines. Well Monday proved to be just that, but then the rest of the week kind of died out. One thing I am proud of for accomplishing this week is that I was able to hold plank for an entire minute 3 times! Last year when I worked out with Gretchen, she would always try to get me to do plank with her and I think the longest I could hold it at a time was 30 seconds. So I had to let Gretchen know my success and she was quite proud herself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment