Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's New Year!

Although I'm little late, it's already six days into the New Year. I would like to wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We hosted a little New Year's Eve party at our house in which some of our very good friends came over along with parents and my Uncle who lives Missouri also came with his girlfriend. It was a nice little get together but nothing crazy! I think NYE is becoming more and more tame as we get older and you can tell we are getting older :)

I usually don't really make New Year's Resolutions, partly because I can never keep them along with so many others! Everyone always wants to lose weight and of course I do also, but it's usually something I fall off the wagon with like all those other people. So I will not use losing weight or going to the gym as my resolution. Plus, I already started that 5 weeks ago, so I'm a head of the game ;) But I have decided I am going to make one resolution this year. My New Year's Resolution is to work on my Communication skills! It's not so much as a resolution but as a way to improve my life and my relationships. I want to learn to communicate my thoughts and feeling more effectively so that I can keep improving my relationships with my husband, friends, family members, future co-workers, etc. To be more open minded and be able to speak my mind about things that bother me, how something or someone makes me feel, what I think of some everything, etc. 2010 is the year to Speak My Mind! So watch out!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good idea! So, I think I should tell you: I LOVE YOU!!!!