Week 9 Completed! It is really starting to feel great completing each week and seeing what I have done. I can tell working out and exercising are beginning to become more apart of my life when Kelsey cancels on me but I still go!! Usually I just won't go either, and sometimes I still won't but I make sure I get in my 4 days in at the gym. The small improvements I've seen over the last 9 weeks, I know will develop into bigger and better improvements just as long as I keep it up. The only thing I'm worried about is that around 3 months of going to the gym, I start to fall off the wagon. So these next few weeks might feel a little harder to motivate myself to get to the gym....hopefully I'll work though it. Okay, I WILL work through it!!
- Monday - Elliptical 45 minutes
- Tuesday - Elliptical 38 minutes, distance 3.10 miles; Abs, lunges, squats, and lifted arms!
- Wednesday- Off
- Thursday - Elliptical 38 minutes
- Friday - Elliptical 25 minutes, distance 2.40 miles; Bike 20 minutes, distance 4.80 miles; Abs, lunges, lifted arms
- Saturday - Elliptical (again!) 30 minutes, distance 3.0 miles
- Sunday - Off
No comments:
Post a Comment