Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week #8 Workout Update

This week started off a little slow after what felt like a long weekend. I had gone to North Liberty last Saturday night to help one of my best friends, Tiffany, celebrate her birthday and because there were so many people at her party and sleeping over, we didn't get to bed till 4:30! YES 4:30AM!! I don't remember the last time I stayed up that late and I wasn't even drinking!! Plus I had to sleep on the floor, so Sunday as well as Monday morning were a little rough. Wednesday Kelsey and I ran into a little speed bump, an Ice Storm. It prohibited me from getting out of my drive way and Kelsey actually ended up getting stuck on her way to the gym, so she decided to just go home instead. I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked at the gym, but I did make it 4 days so I am happy with that!
  • Monday - Elliptical 36 minutes, distance 2.83 miles
  • Tuesday - Treadmill 35 minutes (jogged 21 minutes), distance 2.70 miles
  • Wednesday - Ab Day! We had freezing rain, our entire driveway was a sheet of ice so I stayed indoors
  • Thursday - Treadmill 25 minutes (jogged 15 minutes), distance 2.00 miles
  • Friday - Treadmill 30 minutes (jogged 23 minutes), distance 2.45 miles
  • Saturday - Off
  • Sunday - Off

No comments: