Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Week #5 Workout Update

I'm a little late on my weekly update.....oops! And since it took me so long to post my update, I don't even remember how much long I worked out on what days!! So I'm just putting down the usually 30 minutes, because I always do at least 30 minutes of cardio no matter what when I go to the gym, if I went any longer I have no idea nor do I remember which days I worked on Abs. However I do know that Kelsey and I did make it to the gym on New Year's Eve and I ended up running (which in fact my concept of running for me is actually jogging) for 16 minutes straight. I was feeling great! And am so proud for making it that long...now I just need to keep meeting that goal a few more times and then hopefully I can eventually build my time on top of that. But I am very proud of myself for that 16 minutes!
  • Monday- Off
  • Tuesday- Elliptical - 30 minutes
  • Wednesday- Elliptical - 30 minutes/Abs
  • Thursday- Treadmill - Walk/Jog - 30 minutes, I actually jogged 16 minutes straight!
  • Friday- New Year's Day - Off
  • Saturday-Off
  • Sunday- Off

No comments: