Thursday, January 14, 2010

Congratulations are in Order!

Congratulations to an old friend, Joslyn and her husband Adam.
They welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world on Tuesday, January 12th! Morgan Michael Stock, weighing in at 7 lbs on the dot, 20.5 inches long. Joslyn was my RA in college for two years, my Freshman and Sophomore year in the dorms. Shortly after they announced their pregnancy, Joslyn told me how her grandmother had correctly guessed ALL 30 of her great-grandchildren. So she and Adam decided not to find out the sex of the baby. Her grandmother guessed that they would have a baby boy and she was CORRECT... AGAIN! I don't know how she does it but that I think that is amazing!! I would love to know her secret. Although, I certainly would not want to be the one she guessed wrong on, but she is 31 of 31 so props to her! Congrats again!

No comments: